What I'd Really Like For Mother's Day
So I've been thinking, this year, what I'd really like for Mother's Day is:
- A house that could clean itself
- Cupboards that will replentish themselves
- Dinner that will miraculously appear ready to eat each night
- My children to actually follow my advice (instead of do the opposite)
- A massage every day (okay, okay once a week!)
- Sunshine, everytime I want to lay out
Oops, sorry I was day dreaming there for a minute....realistically I'll settle for a hug, and an "I love you, Mom."
Think I'd be pushing it to wish for a "Thanks for all you do?"
Wait...don't answer that, at least maybe the sun will cooperate today.
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful (overworked & under-appreciated) moms out there. You kick butt!